ALTERED CARDBOARD BOX

by - October 06, 2017

Hello Friends, Welcome back!! Today am sharing an altered art project with you all.


Last week one of my friend invited me to her house for Navarathri. Since she likes art and craft I wanted to gift her something handmade. That's when this cell phone stand cardboard box caught my attention. As it was sturdy decided to give it a makeover and made this treasure/ jewellery box from it.



The first step was to alter the box so that it could have a horizontal opening. The beautiful fall themed pattern paper is from recollections brand. Decorated the box using golden lace and border punch. All the flowers are handmade using card stock and recollection punches. 


For the inside of the box I used black cardstock. The sentiment is handwritten on an oval chipboard using black sharpie. 


For easy and tight opening and closing mechanism I adhered a golden button and a loop. 

See you soon with another interesting post. Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear to suggestions and comments. 

You May Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for your comments